We are seeking an experienced Senior Network Engineer to join a growing ISP and can be based in the North East. You will be involved with their plans to develop and enhance their managed service network.
- Develop, enhance and maintain the managed service network
- Contribute to the implementation of the managed service network infrastructure
- Provide 2nd line support to the operational team and customers
- Attend sites and data centres when required
- Liaise with 3rd party suppliers
Experience & Skills
- Experience in supporting Enterprise/ISP networks
- Good knowledge of routing & switching
- Monitoring and protocol analysis
- Knowledge of Wireless technologies (802.1a/b/g/n/ac/ax)
- Experience of working with PTP/PTMP Wireless Links
- Understanding of VPN Technologies (IPSEC, SSL VPNs, GRE)
- Knowledge of VOIP
- Knowledge of network security
Required Qualifications/ Requirements
- Experience of working in a Managed Service Provider environment
- Understanding of Networking and Networking Services
- Keen to learn new skills and develop professionally
- Experience of Linux servers
- Experience of Mikrotik hardware
- Experience of Ubiquiti hardware
- Experience of AWS/Azure Cloud platforms
Communicate are IT, cyber security and telecoms specialists, keeping over 500 businesses and 50,000 users connected and secure across the UK.
Since 2011, we’ve been connecting organisations of all shapes and sizes; fast becoming one of the industry’s leading internet service and managed security providers.
Our adaptable approach means clients can quickly and seamlessly add new services and users, offering flexibility to scale and integrate as you grow. From start-ups of two or three people to large corporate organisations and beyond, we’ve got it covered.
Connect with Communicate.
Connect with confidence.
To apply for this Senior Network Engineer position, please email us your CV and contact details and we will be in touch.